Monday, August 6, 2012

Restaurants and Hand Towels

In every single sit down restaurant your server brings you hand towel when you sit down.  In many restaurants your server may bring you a diaper wipe-type thing (except no smell, just wet throw-away cloth) wrapped individually in plastic to keep it damp.  It's disposable.

In nicer restaurants, you get warm, damp cloth hand towels.  One per person.

The purpose of these is for you to wipe/clean your hands before you eat.  It's actually fantastic.  Grace and I have figured out that if we share one then we get to put one in my purse for another time (and let me tell you mamas...it comes in handy every single day!  I'm guessing you can buy them, but I haven't seen them at the store.  I'll miss having them so handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment