Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Weekend 1: Donuts!

So, on our way to the train station we stopped and had donuts.  A fairly 'normal' thing to do.  The girls were happy.  There was one difference that I haven't seen in the US.  One of the choices was a hot dog wrapped in doughnut dough. Jim ordered it and I guess it does provide for a more filling breakfast, but I'm not one who likes non-breakfast food for breakfast so it's not really for me...  However, I did notice that many people got this in addition to a regular donut, so there is probably something to our theory.








Below are pictures of the girls and the donuts they selected.  How cute!

And, then after discovering there was filling in the middle!



In all, Mister Donut started our day off well. 
And, if you are wondering how much 5 donuts and 2 coffees cost at Mister Donut...$20.





2 comments: