Saturday, June 2, 2012

Bakery

The girls and I decided to venture to a bakery.  Truth be told, I just wanted a cookie. Not an Oreo - a baked cookie...you know sugar, peanut butter, any cookie.  We don't have a typical oven in the apartment so baking is not going to be part of our summer (and I'm not complaining about that because there is so much more that will be part of our summer)!

So, I asked Miyuki where we could find a bakery.  Isn't this the cutest little place???  It's off the main street and if you aren't looking for it you just may miss it.  I was in love with it from the outside.

Inside, the girls and I picked out the confectionery treat below.  A wonderful confectionery sugared, cakey treat...and when you bit inside we found a custard with a cherry added in the very center.

Definitely better than a cookie! 


1 comment: